Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Web Wednesday

Before we get to Web Wednesday I just wanted to say HI!!The last couple of weeks I haven't been at my computer at home as much since work is such an intense time right now, sorry I haven't been commenting on your post lately,  I will try to catch up with my running blogging buddies.  Hope you all are well.


Events:
Running After Violet - Virtual February Marathon Relay

Freebies:
Free sample of Bodi Heat Pad, you have to fill out lots of info though :/

ITunes is offering Songs from the House of Soul sampler with 15 free tracks.
facebook.itunes.com
Enjoy Songs from the House of Soul featuring Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings, Budos Band, Sugarman 3, Lee Fields, and more. Codes are available while supplies last. (U.S. only.)

Giveaways:
art byStuart Bradford
Articles:
As Girls Become Women, Sports Pay Dividends By TARA PARKER-POPE

An encouraging article discussing two new studies found that girls' involvement in team sports can mean lifelong improvements in educational, work and health prospects.  ---THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.  More women show their kids some love and be active together.


If you have something you would like me to share on Web Wednesday email me at beccaalley at gmail dot com

1 comment:

  1. As a former elementary school counselor, adolescent girl self esteem/social issues was my niche. So hear ya with the article.
    and actually, there's a great organ (Girls on the Run, it's pretty well know), is just for that. Developing the sense of self for girls through running. how cool is that;-)

    ReplyDelete