Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Web Wednesday

Wow, this Wednesday came fast! Which means the work week is almost over.

Here are somethings I found around the web.

Events:
Help for Haiti’ Nike+ challenge

From their website: Help Nike in their efforts by joining the ‘Help for Haiti’ Nike+ challenge. All runs logged to the challenge between February 1, 2010 to February 22, 2010 will help Nike raise up to $100,000 as part of their overall commitment to donate $500,000 to the efforts in Haiti. $1 will be donated for every mile/kilometer run with a goal of reaching 100,000 miles (or 160,000 kilometers).

Sign up for my Virtual Valentines 10k.

Giveaways:

Tall Mom Mel is giving away some really neat Recovery Sock.  Anything that makes me a stronger and faster and a more recovered runner I am in to!

Nathan Handheld water bottle is giveaway from Marcia over at Running Off at the Mouth.

Kara, I mean Tricia has a cool t-shirt Oiselle Running tee giveaway
   
Freebies:
Free Music for Facebook fans of ITunes
Become a fan of ITunes, and enjoy free 20 song "Artists to Watch "Sampler featuring music from Fanfarlo, Cold Cave, Local Natives, Surfer Blood, and more. Codes available while supplies last.
-(U.S. Only - Sorry Paul)

Send Free Yogi Tea to a Friend
Fill out the form and they will send two teas just for your friends and include instructions on how to receive their gift in the mail.

If you have a link or announcement you would like me to share on Web Wednesday email me at beccaalley at gmail dot com  or leave me a comment.

4 comments:

  1. I will have to go check out your Virtual 10K.. Problem is I am running 15.78 miles the day before. UGH!! Thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becca,
    I am already doing a half marathon that day but I can include your virtual 10k with it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL the "kara" comment made me smile. Thanks!

    How is the running challenge going? Since I'm sitting on the sidelines right now I get to be the Tall Mom Club cheerleader. Gooooooo Becca! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to come by and say hi! My program calls for 7K on the 14th...and I'm trying to stick to it as you know :) Happy running!

    ReplyDelete