Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Weekend Virtual 10k Race Report Round Up!

I just wanted to say congrats to all of you who did the Valentines Weekend Virtual 10k! 

Here is a race report round up, if you have yours up, send me a link and I will post it here:

Bob  from bobrunninghome.blogspot.com/
Casey from running after violet
Dana, Darla Dale and Jimmy from inperspire me
they have really awesome towels.
Darlene from My First 5k
Dorothy from dorothy-bodytransformation.blogspot.com
Erica from I run because I can... she also has some great giveaways.
Janet from all-things-inspirational.blogspot.com

Kathy from harvestmoon6.blogspot.com
Katye from runninaround.wordpress.com
Libby from from0torunner.blogspot.com
Sarah from runrunsarah.blogspot.com/ (great video post)
SAVELLI- from Course-a-pied-gps-forerunner-305 (in French)
Yuliya -just a bud, had no blog.

Tomorrow I will choose the winners of the running stationary!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I just saw your pic/comment from Tall Runnner Mom blog, and I loved your 'About Me' comment on hopefully being a mom to be. loved that;-)
    and like your link post today for race report round up! Great idea, i've been wanting to do something like that myself so great to see an example.
    thx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute heart-cropped picture! Sounds like a fun virtual race. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I was thinking about you when I ran my short 3 miles yesterday... Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting the race - I would have never done a 10k -Here's my race report - http://myfirst5k.wordpress.com/2010/02/12/valentines-weekend-virtual-10k-on-friday/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally got my post up! Thanks for doing this!
    http://runrunsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete