So I gave her these tips for running at lunch....
- Hydrate before you go out.
- Eat an apple or simple carbs 15 mins before your run
- Think about where you want to run
- Have a watch, set a timer to remind you to get back into the office on time
- Bring your running shoes and weeks worth of workout clothes in on Monday, have them in your office if you have space.
- Give yourself enough time to do a 5 min cooldown outside. You need to stop sweating before you go back inside.
- Have a hand towel to dry off
- Have a change of undies
- Be nice to yourself out there (This is important for people just coming back to running)
- Find a running partner- someone who will hold you responsible
Do you have any helpful tips? Especially those of you who are moms!